We've had some more new members join, so I thought I'd post another reminder of our community's guidelines. Please note that we have clarified our position on disrespectful posts in #2.
Our guidelines are pretty simple-- if it's even vaguely related to getting in shape in some way or another and/or to fangirling, feel free to post it! Need to vent? GO FOR IT. Want to talk about your motivation or lack thereof? YES. Want to post yummy recipes? OF COURSE. Have a question? FOR SURE.
Since we are all mature adults, there aren't a ton of rules around here, but here are the few that we do have:
1. BE NICE. No, seriously. Let's all be supportive of each other. It can be difficult to talk about our struggles with weight, health and exercise.
2. USE COMMON SENSE. This is related to #1--think before you post. Disrespectful behavior towards other members will first result in a warning and may lead to being banned from the community. Use common sense about what is respectful or not. If you know a fellow member well, you probably have more leeway in what you say to her than to a member you don't know yet. When in doubt, be nice. See Guideline #1.
3. BE HEALTHY. This is a place to have discussions about creating and sustaining a healthy lifestyle. This may not be the community for you if you have an ED or are newly in recovery from an ED. We don't want to trigger you or make your issues worse.
4. KEEP THE PERSONAL INFORMATION OF OUR MEMBERS TO YOURSELF. We will ban you without mercy if you share the personal info and/or pictures of other members without their permission.
5. IF YOU ARE NEW, FEEL FREE TO CREATE A POST INTRODUCING YOURSELF.
6. GETTING OFF TOPIC INTO FANGIRLING IS ALWAYS WELCOME.
7. PARTICPATE! The more you participate, the more you'll get out of the community. And we're all really, really nice. Scary nice.
8. HAVE FUN.
That's it, folks! If you have questions or concerns, please PM one of the mods: dashakay or leiascully or leave your question in the comments (all comments screened).
- Community Guidelines